Photo Challenge:{Focus} on mom

January 30, 2012

I decided to join Nicolette @ Working on a Project for her new linky party. It is such a great idea to step out from behind the camera and get in front. How many of us moms often look through pictures and realize that there are few and far between that have us in them? So here goes…

The rules are simple.

1. You (Mom) must be in the photo.
  2. Link up one photo or as many as you like.
  3. Link back to her blog or grab her button from the sidebar.
  4. Try to visit a few of the others and leave some comment love on their site.

Here is my picture… the whole family together for a change. Definitely don’t have many of these!!!

• Tami January 31, 2012 at 6:47 am

Great picture of you and the family. I love your flip-flops!

• Susi January 31, 2012 at 10:38 am

Thanks, Tami. They are from Old Navy!!! I love them, too. I practically live in flip flops… the joys of live in Florida!!! πŸ™‚

• RoryBore January 31, 2012 at 10:17 am

lovely! and that tree!! amazing..what kind is it? It is begging to be climbed, but I am guessing the ropes mean “stay off!”

It’s true – I am not in any pictures. maybe when this nasty cold bug finally leaves me.

• Susi January 31, 2012 at 10:39 am

Leslie, it’s a Banyan tree… they are all over Florida. This one happens to me quite old. It was at the Jupiter Lighthouse…

• Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite.com January 31, 2012 at 10:43 am

Such lovely red hair!!! What a beautiful photo. Your kids will cherish it someday. πŸ™‚
    Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite.com recently posted..To All You Google+ UsersMy Profile

• Susi January 31, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Mine is from the bottle. But middle daughter’s is all natural!!!! I love her hair.

• Nicolette January 31, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Such a beautiful family! So glad you joined the challenge. Hope to see you next month too!

• Susi January 31, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Thanks for having me… and I wouldn’t miss it!!! πŸ™‚

• Shell January 31, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Such a sweet family pic! I’m rarely in front of the camera.
    Shell recently posted..My Kid Irritates Me Because…My Profile

• Susi January 31, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Same here. It’s very rare because I am always the one taking the pictures. It’s even rarer to have a picture of all 5 of us!!!

• Ellen February 2, 2012 at 2:58 pm

What a great picture! Such a beautiful family. The tree is fantastic too; so much character. πŸ™‚
    Ellen recently posted..February = FocusMy Profile

• Susi February 2, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Thank you. Yes, I love the Banyan trees. They just look so awesome with how entwined all the branches are… the older they are the cooler looking.