Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun

Here we are again. Friday! That most special day of the week. The day I join Hilary at FeelingBeachie for some fill in fun. Each week Hilary lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. It’s fun to see what everyone comes up with. Hilary is always looking for new statements. If you have some send her a message. If she chooses you, you’ll be made co-host!!!

Photobucket

This weeks statements:

1. I never ____ on a ____.

2. ______ is my favorite holiday.

3. I think my _____ is/are ______.

4. When there is a ____ I ____.

My answers:

1. I never throw up on a roller coaster.

2. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

3. I think my pets are amazing.

4. When there is a cold front I open my windows.

( All answers this week were lovingly provided by Middle Daughter. She loves to play along and help out with filling in!!! :) )

Comments

LOL – I am laughing and nodding at #1! Such a strange thing to be proud of, but I am proud that I have been backwards, upside down, twisted, and dropped…..and never heaved!
    Even pregnancy barely rocked my iron tummy! LOL

I passed an award to you my dear! I know you already recevied it, but who doesn’t like seconds?!
    RoryBore recently posted..My Creative Cup Runneth OverMy Profile

Thank you dear. I definitely like seconds!!! :) And yes, I’ve always been pretty good on roller coasters and now middle daughter is carrying on the torch!!!

Isn’t it funny how we do stuff like this living in a warm climate?? Middle daughter loves having her window open… it is so nice to be able to let fresh air in.

Haaaahhhaaaa! Still laughing at number one!!! I guess I have never thrown up on a roller coaster either. That would not be a good thing, would it? Love your daughter’s answers!!! And I think my cats are pretty amazing, too!!!! Happy Friday!
    Beth Ann recently posted..It’s Friday –Time to Hop!My Profile

I will let her know. She certainly came up with the answers a lot quicker than I would have. I tend to over think it and it takes me forever to find an answer sometimes.

Yeah, I’m not that big on roller coasters anymore. I used to just LOVE going on them. Middle daughter is taking over now. :)

A cold front is when the temperature drops from say 80F to 60F… it does get cool here in the Winters, sometimes. So, yes, it’s like a cool breeze!!! :)

Ha ha ha, I can imagine. Once she started I let her answer all of them. She always helps me out. So I figured why not let her do the whole shebang???

WOW, you had me laughing with some of these creative answers. I must say, #1 surprised me! Hahahahah!!!!

I missed the meme again this week. It’s been so crazy and I after typing boring articles all day, I am too pooped to blog. I’m hoping next week fares better.
    Rebecca recently posted..SaturdayMy Profile

I’m glad you got a laugh out of it. Middle daughter’s answers were pretty funny. :) I understand how typing articles all day and having to work can poop you out. Hope to see you next week, too. :)