Versatility

March 3, 2012

Do you like seconds? I love them but when it comes to food I try not to have them too often. In this case, however, I very happily take seconds. Beth Ann from It’s Just Life has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. It is my second time receiving this award and I’m thrilled that my fellow bloggers feel I deserve these.

Beth Ann, thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this honor. You are just the sweetest and I’m so happy I “met” you through Hilary.

Here are the rules for receiving and giving this award.

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5-15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are 7 random facts about myself.
1. I try to exercise 4-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. This week I power-walked each morning. Little One and I really enjoyed that.
2. My favorite form of exercise is swimming.
3. I love to snack on almonds.
4. I am a huge lover of gossip magazines.
5. My favorite color is blue… any blue… the sky, the ocean, a sapphire or aquamarine. I love all the shades.
6. I rarely leave the house without some mascara on my lashes and lip-gloss on my lips. (Less is more.)
7. I have a cup of coffee with my 86 year old neighbor every day.
Since I have already given out this award and others and I don’t want anyone to feel over-whelmed I am breaking the rules on this one a little. I’m not making a list of bloggers to hand this over to. If you read this consider yourself awarded. I love all my bloggy friends and feel they are all versatile… 🙂
Finished! If you guys have some time you really should head over to Beth Ann’s… She shows of her teapot collection for Teapot Tuesday’s each week. As a big tea drinker and owner of a few teapots myself I find her collection utterly fascinating and awesome!!!!! 🙂

• Beth Ann March 3, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Great post, Susi!!! Glad we met through Hilary, too!!! And guess what? I finally did the award post from you—it will post tomorrow ! I changed the rules, too. I agree with you—we are allowed to do that!!! Glad you liked the seconds and I learned even more about you!!! Yipppee!!! Coffee with your neighbor sounds wonderful. I would love that.
    Beth Ann recently posted..So What Do You Do on a Cold, Windy, Lazy Saturday?My Profile

• Susi March 3, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Thank you. I look forward to reading your award post!!! 🙂

• Karen Greenberg March 4, 2012 at 8:42 am

That is so sweet to spend some time with your neighbor every day. It sounds like a wonderful way to get some relaxing time in. Have a great week!
    Karen Greenberg recently posted..3 in 30- Week 1 MarchMy Profile

• Susi March 4, 2012 at 10:38 am

It is relaxing and it isn’t. She’s not the healthiest woman and sometimes getting her to take proper care of herself, i.e. eating and taking her meds is tough.

• Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell March 4, 2012 at 10:50 am

Congratulations! I love the gossip mags too. I used to buy them every week, but now I usually just buy them when I travel for the plane and airport. My fave color is blue too!

• Susi March 4, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I haven’t bought too many of them either. My neighbor gets some by delivery and usually gives them to me or I read them online.

• Michele March 5, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Susi thank you so much for stopping by yesterday, I am sorry I am late getting back, we have had so much snow here its been hard to keep up. I know, you have warm weather there and think I am crazy to live in Northern MN, right? 😉 I think so too!! It was fun to get to know you, great answers. I look forward to reading more great posts. I have a Monday Blog hop going if you are interested in hopping. 🙂 Have a wonderful week!!
    Michele recently posted..Make a Friend Monday…My Profile

• Susi March 6, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Thank you for stopping back and saying hello. i will most definitely check out you hop next Monday…been a little crazy here.

• Rebecca March 5, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Great answers! I kind of wish I could walk outside every day. I love Florida’s bright skies but OH the heat!

Enjoy your coffee! What a blast it must be every day!
    Rebecca recently posted..Meet Me on Monday, Quickie EditionMy Profile

• Susi March 6, 2012 at 9:22 pm

It can get pretty interesting. I love hearing her stories growing up in New York as a child. She was born in 1926…