Monday, my new favorite blogging day… I get to think up a list and share it and see what others come up with thanks to Stasha at The Good Life… they call her the list master and that, my friends, she is!!!
This weeks topic was thought up by Miss Marina Star. She wants to know what our 10 guilty pleasures are.
My 10 guilty (or not so guilty) pleasures in no particular order:
1. The Twilight Saga… I have all the books, read them numerous times and also own all 4 DVDs and watch the movies over and over again. I love all things vampire and this little saga has sucked me in. Didn’t think it was possible, but here I am… a Twihard!
2. Robert Pattinson… Yes, I know, I am a married mother of 3 in my thirties… but the eyes, the accent, that smile… I can’t help myself.
3. Twizzlers, the strawberry kind… they go hand in hand with watching Twilight movies… between my daughter and I, we demolish a family size pack during the course of the movie.
4. Frozen yogurt with hot fudge sauce… mmmhhhh, yum. Most Sundays we have lunch with hubby’s grandma and her club has the most awesome buffet… after sticking to salad for my main meal I go straight for the frozen yogurt machine and the hot fudge sauce for dessert.
5. Milka chocolate… it’s German chocolate at it’s finest. I love the milk chocolate and the chopped hazelnut. I cannot resist buying a bar or two whenever I see it at our local Target.
6. Ritz cracker sandwiches with Nutella and peanut butter… I tell myself it’s a healthy snack because of the peanut butter and whole wheat crackers but who am I kidding… Nutella is basically spreadable chocolate.
7. My daily Chai Latte… I am so in love with this wondrous drink that I looked up ways to make frothy milk without a frother!!!
8. The Real Housewifes of Orange County/ Beverly Hills… I don’t watch it a lot or regularly but when I have a chance to see it I get sucked right into the world of cattiness and plastic!
9. Bread/Pasta… I try to eat mostly whole wheat or whole grain and I do like it but I cannot resist a good garlic or Italian bread or a big bowl of pasta.
10. Soaking in a bubble bath and reading a good book… my sanity saver. I put the kids to bed, grab my book dejour, put on some music and relax. I can sit in the tub until the water grows cold and I look like a dried up prune. Bliss.
Do you think I should feel guilty about my guilty pleasures? Some of it I need for sanity’s sake!!!
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Thanksgiving fun and fill ins… - November 28, 2014
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014