Here we are again… Friday. And Good Friday to boot. The kids have been home since yesterday, they got a mini Spring Break for the Passover/Easter weekend. I feel like I got nothing done today. I slept kind of late and it threw my whole day off. Ugh.
But I added some pics to my new Instagram account. Oh yes, haven’t you heard? Instagram is now on Android. I am beyond thrilled. I’ve been wanting this app for so long and have been waiting with baited breath… so worth it. I love it. Yes, I am really turning into a total social media addict and nerd. But dang it, it’s just so much fun. If you have an Instagram account and would like to follow me my user name is bocafrau!!! See you there.
Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements if she uses your statements you may be made co-host for that week. So what are you waiting for, come join the fun!
This weeks statements:
1. I never wear ___ and I don’t know why
2. In the winter I always___
3. When I ___, I miss ___
4. I love the way ___ feels.
And here are my answers:
1. I never wear skirts and I don’t know why.
2. In the Winter I always get very dry skin and put on tons of moisturizer.
3. When I see a butterfly, I miss my grandma.
4. I love the way a good Egyptian cotton sheet feels.
So there you have it for this week’s Follow Friday. Hope everyone will have a wonderful Passover or Easter weekend. I for one can’t wait to try my hand at baking some hot cross buns and coloring Easter eggs with the kids.
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- 30/365 Robot Boy - January 30, 2015
- 29/365 Finn - January 29, 2015
- 28/365 Blue sky and Palm trees (Wordless Wednesday) - January 28, 2015