Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #57

Here we are again… Friday. And Good Friday to boot. The kids have been home since yesterday, they got a mini Spring Break for the Passover/Easter weekend. I feel like I got nothing done today. I slept kind of late and it threw my whole day off. Ugh.

But I added some pics to my new Instagram account. Oh yes, haven’t you heard? Instagram is now on Android. I am beyond thrilled. I’ve been wanting this app for so long and have been waiting with baited breath… so worth it. I love it. Yes, I am really turning into a total social media addict and nerd. But dang it, it’s just so much fun. :) If you have an Instagram account and would like to follow me my user name is bocafrau!!! See you there.

Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements if she uses your statements you may be made co-host for that week. So what are you waiting for, come join the fun!

This weeks statements:

1.       I never wear ___ and I don’t know why

2.       In the winter I always___

3.       When I ___, I miss ___

4.       I love the way ___ feels.

And here are my answers:

1. I never wear skirts and I don’t know why.

2. In the Winter I always get very dry skin and put on tons of moisturizer.

3. When I see a butterfly, I miss my grandma.

4. I love the way a good Egyptian cotton sheet feels.

So there you have it for this week’s Follow Friday. Hope everyone will have a wonderful Passover or Easter weekend. I for one can’t wait to try my hand at baking some hot cross buns and coloring Easter eggs with the kids.

Photobucket

Comments

And you have a lot more kids to care of than I do!!! But yes, I get very little done. But we have fun and that’s more important than a dirty kitchen floor, right? :)

I used to wear skirts quite a bit but haven’t in so long… I just haven’t found any that I truly like and feel comfortable in! Chasing after 3 kids is so much easier in shorts!!! ;)

I recently have become a fan of the “workout skirt” — cute and kicky like a skirt, but it has shorts underneath and looks OK with sneakers and a tank top. Kind of the best of both worlds.

Of course, it was so ridiculously cold here today that I am wrapped up in 2 heavy blankets right now!
        Jadzia@Toddlerisms recently posted..Fashion Friday: Mama’s Blue PeriodMy Profile

I’ve seen those… some of them even have leggings under them. very cute. Maybe I should give that a try! Thanks for the tip.

kids have been home all week due to being sick! ugh. fear it may not be much of a holiday weekend around here. I imagine they will rouse themselves from various reclining positions for the promise of chocolate — kids are never that sick. LOL

only will wear skirts if no panty hose required – which means summer. My grandma had a bird feeder outside in front of her living room big bay window: I have one in front of my kitchen window and always think of her when the birds come.
    Have a wonderful Easter!

That’s sweet. And I hope the kids will be better by Sunday. Gotta have some Easter fun. Happy Easter to you guys!!!

It’s not that I hate skirts I just don’t wear them a lot. I really need to get some and give it a try. And yes, a good set of sheets makes a big difference!!!

Some of us just don’t like to wear skirts, I guess. But that’s ok… there are very cute pants and shorts for us to wear.

I rarely wear skirts! Part of the reason is because I hate my legs! I’m so pale. And the other reason is that I have a stupid tattoo I don’t like on my leg so whenever I wear anything shorter than a capri pant, it shows and I want to barf. I have NO idea what I was thinking!!
    Jennifer recently posted..Shot TalesMy Profile