Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #58

Photobucket

Time for some fill in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts four statements with blanks to fill in on our own blogs. It’s always interesting and fun to see what everyone comes up with!

This weeks statements:

1. When I am __ I always ___

2. ___ is my __ of ___

3. The  ______ the ____

4. If only I _______ then ______ and everyone would be _______.

Here are my answers:

1. When I am cold I always like to take a hot bath. It always warms me right up.

2. Chai latte is my favorite kind of tea right now.

3. The first thing I do in the morning is turn on the water kettle to brew tea. Unless I make some coffee, then I pop a coffee K-cup into my Keurig.

4. If only I could come up with a filler then I could stop wrecking my brain and everyone would be happy that I leave them alone. :)

Comments

1. TBM says

I love chai lattes and hot baths. And the first thing I do in the morning, besides the obvious, is make tea. Maybe we are related.

we arelong lost sisters! I always hop in the tub if I get a chill….or for really no reason at all. Chai lattes are my favourite too, but first thing in the morning, it’s a K cup in my Keurig.
    I’m really partial to Wolfgang Puck’s Jamaica Me Crazy…but it’s so hard to find here.
    RoryBore recently posted..Friday Four Fill In Fun – Week 58My Profile

Never heard of that K-cup flavor… I prefer French Vanilla and Hazelnut ( Green Mountain). And for me it’ll be a K-cup tomorrow morning… I finally went to the store and stocked up!!! :)

I may give that a try. I love vanilla and usually buy French Vanilla coffee… I imagine it tastes heavenly with the spices in the Chai tea.

I have had the butter toffee before and liked it. I can’t wait til the seasonal pumkin spice comes back. One of my faves. :)

I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning and then about 2-3 throughout the day. At night I enjoy a cup of red tea or any caffeine free herbal tea!

Hey Susi!
    You know around Christmas time I drank so many Chai Latte’s that I now cannot even so much as stand the smell of it let alone drink it anymore!
    I will have to do one of these Friday fill-ins one day :)
    Have a great weekend!!
    Kerry recently posted..Five for Friday!!My Profile

I try to not over do since I enjoy them so much. I drank a lot of Pumpkin Spice coffees and teas from October through December and am glad it’s only seasonal. That way I can’t over do and look forward to it.