Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #58

April 12, 2012

Photobucket

Time for some fill in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts four statements with blanks to fill in on our own blogs. It’s always interesting and fun to see what everyone comes up with!

This weeks statements:

1. When I am __ I always ___

2. ___ is my __ of ___

3. The  ______ the ____

4. If only I _______ then ______ and everyone would be _______.

Here are my answers:

1. When I am cold I always like to take a hot bath. It always warms me right up.

2. Chai latte is my favorite kind of tea right now.

3. The first thing I do in the morning is turn on the water kettle to brew tea. Unless I make some coffee, then I pop a coffee K-cup into my Keurig.

4. If only I could come up with a filler then I could stop wrecking my brain and everyone would be happy that I leave them alone. 🙂

• My Kid's Mom April 12, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Baths always make me colder – I warm up better in the shower.
    My Kid’s Mom recently posted..Follow Friday Four Fill-In FunMy Profile

• Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:20 am

I’m the opposite… I get warm in the shower but then as soon as the water stops I get cold again.

• TBM April 13, 2012 at 9:38 am

I love chai lattes and hot baths. And the first thing I do in the morning, besides the obvious, is make tea. Maybe we are related.

• Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:50 pm

He he he… maybe we are!!! 😉

• RoryBore April 13, 2012 at 10:04 am

we arelong lost sisters! I always hop in the tub if I get a chill….or for really no reason at all. Chai lattes are my favourite too, but first thing in the morning, it’s a K cup in my Keurig.
    I’m really partial to Wolfgang Puck’s Jamaica Me Crazy…but it’s so hard to find here.
    RoryBore recently posted..Friday Four Fill In Fun – Week 58My Profile

• Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Never heard of that K-cup flavor… I prefer French Vanilla and Hazelnut ( Green Mountain). And for me it’ll be a K-cup tomorrow morning… I finally went to the store and stocked up!!! 🙂

• Brenda April 13, 2012 at 10:39 am

I love chai tea lattes too… but in lieu of owning a latte maker I have fallen in love with chai tea and vanilla cream…. mmmm mmmm good!
    Brenda recently posted..Friday four fill In – Friday the 13th!My Profile

• Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I may give that a try. I love vanilla and usually buy French Vanilla coffee… I imagine it tastes heavenly with the spices in the Chai tea.

• Stacey at RealWorldMom April 13, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Chai latte tea? I will have to try that one now that I am a tea drinker too. Thanks for mentioning it! Happy weekend!
    Stacey at RealWorldMom recently posted..Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop- 4/13/12My Profile

• Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You won’t regret it. It’s absolutely delicious. Happy weekend to you, too. 🙂

• Jennifer April 13, 2012 at 8:20 pm

K-cups… yum… I just got two new flavors today, Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee (can’t wait!!) and Donut Shoppe Chocolate Glazed Doughnut. 🙂
    Jennifer recently posted..Friday Fill-in FunMy Profile

• Susi April 14, 2012 at 12:22 am

I have had the butter toffee before and liked it. I can’t wait til the seasonal pumkin spice comes back. One of my faves. 🙂

• Hilary April 14, 2012 at 7:33 am

Love your number 4
    Hilary recently posted..But the words got in the wayMy Profile

• Susi April 14, 2012 at 12:31 pm

You do? I really couldn’t think of anything. Sometimes it’s just so hard to find a witty response.
      Susi recently posted..Time to join the party…#UBP12My Profile

• McGuffyAnn@McGuffy's Reader April 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I love chai latte, too…vanilla or spice. Yum.
    McGuffyAnn@McGuffy’s Reader recently posted..Six Word SaturdayMy Profile

• Susi April 14, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I really need to try the Vanilla Chai… I love vanilla and it just sounds heavenly.

• Karen Greenberg April 15, 2012 at 10:06 am

Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day. After several days of 90 degree temperatures our high today is supposed to be 66. This would be a great tea morning. Enjoy your Sunday!
    Karen Greenberg recently posted..3 in 30- April Week 2My Profile

• Susi April 15, 2012 at 10:20 am

Thanks Karen. You, too. I’m having some French Vanilla coffee this morning. Switching to tea later!!! 🙂

• Rach (DonutsMama) April 16, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Oh I’m definitely a tea drinker too. Lately I’ve been needing several cups to make it through the day!
    Rach (DonutsMama) recently posted..It’s Not Easy Being Green…Or Is It?My Profile

• Susi April 16, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning and then about 2-3 throughout the day. At night I enjoy a cup of red tea or any caffeine free herbal tea!

• Kerry April 21, 2012 at 5:03 am

Hey Susi!
    You know around Christmas time I drank so many Chai Latte’s that I now cannot even so much as stand the smell of it let alone drink it anymore!
    I will have to do one of these Friday fill-ins one day 🙂
    Have a great weekend!!
    Kerry recently posted..Five for Friday!!My Profile

• Susi April 21, 2012 at 10:10 am

I try to not over do since I enjoy them so much. I drank a lot of Pumpkin Spice coffees and teas from October through December and am glad it’s only seasonal. That way I can’t over do and look forward to it.