Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #59

Photobucket

It’s Friday and that means time for some fill in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week Hilary lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements if you have some for her just send her an e-mail. Who knows, you may be her next co-host!

This weeks statements are:

1.       I always forget___

2.       I never __without___

3.      Recently I started to _____, and it has helped tremendously!

4.      If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is _______.

My answers:

1.I always forget to send birthday cards to my family and friends. I remember a few days ahead of time and then don’t think of it until the day of, so they end up getting an e-card instead.

2. I never travel without my camera.

3. Recently, I started to drink more tea, and it has helped me tremendously! (Less caffeine headaches and no jitters from too much coffee.)

4. If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is at a bar.

Comments

Liz, I had to cut down of course… but i was so sick a few weeks ago and had no desire for coffee and it just kinda happened!!!

Oh this looks like TONS of fun. I always forget to send cards, too. It’s awful. And I do my best to keep that camera on-hand when I travel!!
    Jester Queen recently posted..ObserveMy Profile

It is a fun little hop… Hilary is actually a real life friend of mine who helped me get started when I first started blogging. She is very sweet. You should join us. ;)

I, too, am amazed and envious that less caffeine makes you feel BETTER. When we moved to France last summer I had, I kid you not, caffeine WITHDRAWAL for several days, complete with “the shakes,” because I was addicted to Tab and they don’t sell it here. Heck, it’s been 9 months and I still am wanting to drive the 3 hours to Spain to buy some. They do have Diet Coke here, but it is just not the same.
    Jadzia@Toddlerisms recently posted..Mommy’s Pteromerhanophobia Outweighs Her Desire to Encourage the Kids: A Scene From the Dinner TableMy Profile

I always drank a lot and would get jittery and stuff… but I cut down gradually and still get a small dose with the tea… but my stomach feels better and I don’t get jittery anymore. I was also never much of a soda drinker… but i do like some Dr. Pepper now and then.

3. TBM says

Do people still go to bars to find a date? It seems everything is done online these days. The youngsters probably do, and by youngsters I mean under 30. I love tea.

I don’t really know. I guess, a lot people do online dating which is kind of scary, too. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore. :)

I know, Brenda. But tea has less caffeine as coffee and is much gentler on my tummy. And I do switch to herbal/caffeine free in the afternoon. I don’t go to bars either, don’t think the hubby would appreciate that!!! ;)

Nope, wouldn’t look for a man at a bar either. I like your answer to #2. I take tons of pictures when we go on trips. And I’m right there with you on #1. I’m horrible about sending cards, and I don’t send Christmas cards either.

oh, I’m terrible at birthday cards. I can’t remember the last time I actually mailed one. I just figure I’m saving trees. I don’t think I even got Left Brain one???
    Despite the amount of time I may have spent in them, I was never under any illusion I would meet Mr. Right in a bar. Not that I would be so silly as to let them know that though. LOL
    RoryBore recently posted..Friday Four Fill In Fun: Singing in the RainMy Profile

Birthday cards are the worst for me. I’m really good about sending the Christmas cards out each year. Just one of those things.

I think, in this new age of technology a lot of us just take the easy way out. Plus, being so busy as moms who has the time to always remember.

That’s what I always say. Thanks goodness for e-mails…especially when it has to go to one of my German friends.