I’m it again. My friend Leslie over at Time out for Mom tagged me over the weekend. I’ve been tagged before so I know the ropes.
The rules are,
1. Tell 11 things about yourself
2. Tag 11 other people and ask them 11 questions
3. Let them know you have tagged them.
4. Don’t tag someone who has previously been tagged. (Ok, this one will be a bit hard.)
Here are 11 more things about yours truly.
1. I’m finding my way back to baking.
2. I have enjoyed my baking sessions the past few weekends.
3. I’m super happy that my concoctions have received glowing reviews and approval. It makes it so much more fun.
4. Baking relaxes me.
5. I have created a link-up for my new addiction. Instagram Sundays!!!
6. I’m thinking about creating a link up for my baking endeavors (monthly?). Would you link up your baked goody recipes?
7. I love watching my kids sleep. They all look so peaceful and adorable when they are off in dreamland.
8. Sometimes, it’s hard for me not to lose my patience with hubby’s 85 year old grandma. I remind myself that it’s not easy getting older and one day that may very well be me.
9. I’m excited for my uncles’ arrival from Germany. My uncle, who’s almost like a big brother to me and my 73 year old great-uncle are coming to visit from Germany. My great-uncle has never been here and has only flown once before a gazillion years ago.
10. I’ve been having issues with sleeping through the night this past week. Ugh, I hate when that happens.
11. I am NOT a morning person. If I could, I probably would still sleep in til 10 AM every morning.
Here are Leslie’s questions:
1. Oreo cookies: are you a milk dipper or pull them apart and lick the creme inside? Neither, i don’t really eat Oreo cookies.
2. beach or pool? Both. I love going to the beach, sitting in the sand or walking. But I prefer to swim in a pool where I can see what’s there.
3. What’s your freak talent? Tough one. Don’t think I have one. Does that mean I’m not a freak?
4. What’s in your bag? Let’s see. My wallet, my coin purse, usually my phone, my glass case and glasses, my keys, a cosmetic bag with paper, notebook, pens, crayons, chapstick, tissues, advil, tampons(TMI???), lipgloss and lipstick and my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
5. You are a closet _______ fan? Real Housewives of …
6. Who is the celebrity you would most like to meet and why? Sandra Bullock. I’ve always admired her and I’d love to speak to her in German.
7. Can you put your mascara on with your mouth closed? (boys, if you are here…pick a substitute) Good question. No, I don’t think so. It’s always slightly open.
8. Last thing you bought. Groceries. Nothing exciting here, I’m afraid.
9. The best part of waking up is _____? Knowing there is a cup of coffee or tea waiting for me.
10. You have one phone call – who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!!! Hmmm, I’d call the hubby. One phone call would mean I’m in jail, right? So, yes, hubby, so he can come bail me out.
11. What is your favourite thing about the opposite sex? Stubble. I like a bit of facial hair and a bit of stubble can look very sexy.
My turn to ask 11 questions:
1. What are you doing right now? (Other than doing this post.)
2. What do you or don’t you like about rain?
3. Did you like getting tagged?
4. Did you play tag as a child?
5. Do you (or someone in your family) play an instrument? Which one?
6. Where in the world would you love to travel to?
7. What is your favorite work-out?
8. Does your significant other snore?
9. What is your favorite blogging spot?
10. Tea, with lemon and honey or sugar and cream?
11. Which book are you reading right now?
Ok, my turn to tag some lovely people:
1. Kristen at A Little Something for Me
2. Ali at My Suitcase full of Tricks
3. Nicolette at Working on a Project
4. Liz at A Nut in a Nutshell
5. Elizabeth at My Life such as it Is
6. Nicole at By Word of Mouth Musings
7. Stasha at The Good Life
8. Melissa at A wide Line
9. Kate at On the Go Momma
10. Kate at Sluiter Nation
11. Jamie at My Chosen Chaos
Phew. I don’t think, I have tagged any of these lovely ladies before. If I have, my bet. Feel free to play along and continue this came of tag but don’t feel as though you have to. It’s supposed to be a fun little thing.
Have a wonderful day!!! xo, Susi
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- 30/365 Robot Boy - January 30, 2015
- 29/365 Finn - January 29, 2015
- 28/365 Blue sky and Palm trees (Wordless Wednesday) - January 28, 2015