Time to fill in some blanks

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun #60

Once again it’s Friday and time to join Hilary for some fill-in the blanks fun.

Each week she posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you would like to come up with some fill ins of your own and e-mail them to Hilary, she may make you co-host if she uses your statements. This weeks co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life.

Here are this weeks statements :

1.       I never ___ when I ___

2.       I used to __but I stopped

3.       My favorite picture of all time is of _______________

4.       When it gets dark I think about _______________

Here are my answers:

1. I never go outside without a baggy when I walk the dogs. Gotta clean up!

2. I used to bite my nails but I stopped.

3. My favorite picture of all time is of (it’s a tie) hubby, my sister and I at my FIL’s wedding. It was such a moment of us having fun and being carefree. I always have a smile on my face when I see it. The other one is of the boy and middle daughter at the same wedding… ring bearer and flower girl. Could they be any cuter?

4. When it gets dark I think about what the next day will bring.

Photobucket

Comments

Oh, thank you. That was probably the last time I truly primped for a while. I was maid of honor and hubby best man… kind of a big deal.

Love the pictures.. and I feel so honored since I was at that wedding and got to see your cutie pies live!!! Your #1 makes me miss my dog. I always had a baggy in my coat pockets regardless if I was outside with her or not… I never wanted to risk not having one if I needed (which of course did happen and I had to ring someone’s door bell)
    Hilary recently posted..Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop – Week 60My Profile

I was just saying to Sweetheart that I know you were at the wedding but I barely remember talking to you guys in the lobby. I think, I was so nervous at first (during the ceremony) and than just busy with the kids that I never really had a chance to sit and talk with you.

I think you are right… we only hung out for a very short time… if at all… You were busy with the kids (didn’t they have a cute little table) and family, and we were on the other side with Marc’s family and the grooms friends….
        Hilary recently posted..What’s in your closet?My Profile

Thanks. We had so much fun trying to get him to dance… so it was kind of a victory dance for my sister and I!!! :)

Those pictures are great…like something you’d see in a magazine!
    I never thought of it, but I could say the same thing for #1….hate neighbors who don’t scoop the poop.
    Stacy recently posted..Follow FridayMy Profile

Thanks, the pics were taken by the wedding photographer. And I am very didligent about cleaning up after my dogs… so many people don’t and I get so disgusted.

Yes, it’s a good habit to have. I used to think, well, others don’t clean up, but if we all thought that way it would be bad indeed.

I love your pictures, especially the one of the children. There’s been a lot of nail biting and thinking about what to do the next day in this week’s fill-in. I used to bite my nails and I used to worry about what the next day would bring.

I enjoyed reading your answers.
    Denise recently posted..Some #FridayStuff About Me #7My Profile

Thank you for bringing a baggie when you walk the dogs! That is one of my biggest pet peeves. So many people just leave it there to be stepped on by some unsuspecting walker in the neighborhood. You are a great role model!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your comment on our blog. We love the wedding pictures — everyone looks so happy! And your answer to number four is terrific.

Have a nice weekend!