Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun #60
Once again it’s Friday and time to join Hilary for some fill-in the blanks fun.
Each week she posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you would like to come up with some fill ins of your own and e-mail them to Hilary, she may make you co-host if she uses your statements. This weeks co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life.
Here are this weeks statements :
1. I never ___ when I ___
2. I used to __but I stopped
3. My favorite picture of all time is of _______________
4. When it gets dark I think about _______________
Here are my answers:
1. I never go outside without a baggy when I walk the dogs. Gotta clean up!
2. I used to bite my nails but I stopped.
3. My favorite picture of all time is of (it’s a tie) hubby, my sister and I at my FIL’s wedding. It was such a moment of us having fun and being carefree. I always have a smile on my face when I see it. The other one is of the boy and middle daughter at the same wedding… ring bearer and flower girl. Could they be any cuter?
4. When it gets dark I think about what the next day will bring.
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014
- A question, or two, or three… - November 23, 2014