I’m going to change my list up a little today and share my Mother’s Day, as well as, the goodies I received from my angels. They did good!!! With a little help from my mom. Make sure you make a list and check it twice and link up with Stasha at The Good Life.
1. This year I actually got to spend Mother’s Day and the weekend preceding it with my own mom and my aunt who is visiting from Germany. That was nice and special.
2. My mom who I still think is a better cook and baker than I, made us all her famous Eggs Benedict with hollandaise made from scratch. It’s something to behold and taste. One of our favorite breakfasts at her house.
3. Middle daughter surprised me with this beautiful rose bouquet that she picked out with a little help from my own mommy.
4. And she also knows my love of balloons and snuck this one in the night before.
5. My boy made me a beautiful frame with a nice picture of him and also wrote me a beautiful card.
6. Knowing what a tea lover I am my mom picked this up for me and had to give it to me early because I really wanted a cup of tea after dinner one night. It’s delicious.
7. When we got home Middle daughter gave me the presents she made in school. Including these beautiful note cards that she painted.
8. And this decorated frame with a picture of her, before contact lens.
9. Love this planter… it says: “Mom, your love is planted in my heart.” Sigh!
10. I got to enjoy my family for Mother’s Day, those from near and far and that was the best.
*This is actually at my house when we all had breakfast outside together.