I’ve come a long way since I started blogging less than a year ago. I’ve learned so much and still learn more each and every day. I’ve met many amazing bloggers online and some offline, as well. I’m just so honored to be part of this amazing online community.
This coming weekend will be another first for me. My very first blog conference. I’m excited, nervous and hopeful.
I’ve heard that many bloggers will have their own business cards to hand-out to their peers, to brands and sponsors. I’ve never much thought about the need for business cards for myself. After all, as a stay at home mom there isn’t much need for one, is there? But now, I’m also a blogger and wouldn’t it be just sweet if I would have my very own cards with my own logo and all the information needed?
UPrinting.com is a wonderful website with many business card styles to choose from. I especially like the fact that they make it easy and straight-forward to design your business card or download a design of your choice. And the best part, their prices can’t be beat.
After perusing the website and playing around with different styles I found that I like the rounded corner design best.
Here is what I came up with.
What do you think? I can just imagine handing these out with a smile on my face.
Now you have the chance to win your own set of business cards with a design of your choice by UPrinting.
Here is what you could win if you enter this giveaway:
250 Die-cut Business Cards for one (1) winner
2×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half-Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, or 2.5″ Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
6 Business days print turnaround time
Free US shipping only
This is what you need to do:
1. Visit UPrinting.com and check out their cheap business cards. Leave me a comment telling me which design you would choose if you win this giveaway!
2. Like UPrinting on Facebook
3. Follow UPrinting on Twitter
4. Add UPrinting to Google+ Circle
A few things to keep in mind:
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
I will randomly choose a winner using Random.org on Monday May 28, 2012.
“You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.”
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- 180/365 Life’s a Beach - June 29, 2015
- 176/365 – 179/365 Weekend Round-Up - June 28, 2015
- 170/365 – 175/365 Movie Night, Shades, Boating, Fruit Kebobs, Snorkeling and Nutella Brownies - June 24, 2015