I can’t believe my sweet middle child is already nine.
This past Saturday she had some friends over for some birthday party fun…
- we went for some frozen yogurt treats
- splashed around in the pool
- decorated cupcakes
- and sang “Happy Birthday” (very fast and very loud)
- ordered some pizza and yummy garlic rolls
- had a slumber party
- for breakfast the next morning… decadent cinnamon rolls.
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014
- A question, or two, or three… - November 23, 2014