I can’t believe my sweet middle child is already nine.
This past Saturday she had some friends over for some birthday party fun…
- we went for some frozen yogurt treats
- splashed around in the pool
- decorated cupcakes
- and sang “Happy Birthday” (very fast and very loud)
- ordered some pizza and yummy garlic rolls
- had a slumber party
- for breakfast the next morning… decadent cinnamon rolls.
Other posts you may like!
The following two tabs change content below.
Susi is a wife, mom, photography lover and fan of all things social media, especially Instagram. She was born and raised in Germany, moved to the US with her family when she was 16 and (finally) became an American citizen in January 2012. She lives with her family in South Florida and loves the beach and never gets tired of watching another pretty sunset.
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- 29/365 Finn - January 29, 2015
- 28/365 Blue sky and Palm trees (Wordless Wednesday) - January 28, 2015
- 27/365 Long hair, don’t care - January 27, 2015