Friday again. Where did the week go?
The two older kids had a great week at camp… 4 field trips. They got to see Madagascar 3 on Monday, spent time at the beach on Tuesday, roller skating at Kabooms on Wednesday and today a trip to Lion Country Safari. They are exhausted. Tomorrow is a regular camp day. They’ll need the break. Middle is looking forward to next week. They’ll get to go ice skating and that’s one of her favorite things to do.
As for me, I had a nice week. Tuesday, I got to spent time with the lovely Nicole from By Word Of Mouth Musings and a friend of hers. We had a great time sitting and chatting. Little One enjoyed spending time with Nicole’s daughter and had a blast on the playground. It’s so nice that I got to meet another blogger locally. I love to pick her brain.
I’ve been thinking about the idea of inviting you my fellow bloggers for guest posts here once or twice a month. I’m still trying to figure out the how’s and what’s and so on. Let me know if you have any ideas, anything you’d like to share. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks!
Anyways, time now to join Hilary of Feeling Beachie fame for her Friday hop. Each week she posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you have some statements for her, she’d love it if you could send them to feelingbeachieatgmaildotcom. If she uses your statements you’ll be made co-host!
Here are this week’s statements:
1. I love a ___
2. If I could ____ anywhere I would ____
3. When I grow up, I want to ________
4. the best _________________ I ever ____________________
1. I love a nice, hot cup of Rooibus tea with honey at the end of the day.
2. If I could travel anywhere, I would go either to Ireland or the Pacific Northwest.
3. When I grow up, I want to be a fashion designer. ( This answer courtesy of Middle. )
4. The best smiles I ever got were from my children.
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014
- A question, or two, or three… - November 23, 2014