Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. If you went through the bad storms and lost power and still don’t have it… I feel for you. It’s no fun, especially in this heat. Stay hydrated and as cool as you can and hang in there!
Monday, a new week, one with a holiday right in the middle… it’ll be my first 4th of July as an American citizen. So, really, it’s my first official 4th of July!!! We won’t be doing much… maybe see the fireworks at the park by our house. Little One isn’t too fond of fireworks and all the noise, so we usually stick close to home and spent a relaxing day together. Family time.
Monday also means time for a list. This week Stasha wants us to answer 10 random questions…
Here we go:
1) Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
…information the Seeker needed, I would have to explore…
(Finally, started reading this book. It’s definitely no Twilight. But I’m sucked into the story. Love it.)
2) How many times a day do you say Hi?
I’m not sure. At least 4 or 5 times.
3) Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, growing up in East Germany we had to wear special uniforms for certain occasions… as young pioneers. ( A white blouse, red or blue neck kerchief and a skirt for the girls, shorts or pants for the boys.) But no regular school uniform.
4) What do you think about the most?
My kids… are they happy, are they having fun, do they have enough food, is she napping? Big kids are at camp during the week and Little One gets into a lot of trouble when she is supposed to nap!
5) How many keys are on your key ring?
Two. I only use the car key though. We have a number lock on the front door and I never use the key anymore.
6) What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries, before that a new tank top for myself, a summer dress and flip flops and sandals for the girls, all at Old Navy. Love that store.
7) Are you growing anything these days?
Yes, to my utter surprise… basil and a red pepper plant. The basil is growing fantastically, no peppers on the red pepper plant but its growing and I haven’t killed it, yet. I do not have a green thumb!
8) What is under your bed?
My pilates mat and some dust bunnies.
9) What is most important in life?
Family, friends and happiness.
10) What is the strangest word you used this week?
Penis pump. Yes, I did. After seeing “Magic Mike”… 😉
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- 146/365 Candy and negative space - May 26, 2015
- 145/365 Sisters at the beach - May 25, 2015
- 140/365 – 144/365 Tie Dye, a fat lip, Thespians and #livelokai - May 25, 2015