Mr. Fix It {Wordless Wednesday}

Comments

Well, we have two others in the house but this one was leaking pretty badly and needed to be fixed. This he could do, the shower, unfortunately, has to be done by a contractor.

It is awesome to have a fix-it hubby. I can’t tell you the exorbitant amount of money we have spent on fixing toilets when the parts costs just a few dollars.
    Sandra recently posted..Dear Man CrushMy Profile

Yeah, been there, done that… My hubby has really risen to the occasion and started doing so much himself… he even installed our kitchen sink, garbage disposal and faucet once!

I think, it looks worse than it was. But then again, I was just watching and taking pics… because , you know, I’m a blogger!!! :)

2. Janice's Footsteps says

I L O V E when the husband gets in there and does the job! They have no idea how much us women enjoy a man who fixes things for us :)) I really like the colors in your bathroom too :} happy wednesday hoping you get the shower part done soon too!

Thanks. I painted that myself… I tried to find something gender neutral since the kids all share a bathroom. I like the beachy feel! :)

It’s fantastic… he’s done so many things over the years… minor repairs, he installed a new sink in the kitchen, replaced all our light fixtures and ceiling fans and also all the outlets and outlet covers in the whole house. :)

I’m so glad my husband knows how to fix the toilet. I think it must be a requirement to become a man! LOL I would hate to have to wait for the plumber since I have NO idea what to do!
    Karen recently posted..Quotable Bits- July 10My Profile

Yeah, it’s good not to have to worry about calling someone for minor issues. Because they add up in cost.