Every once in a while it’s nice to sit back and think of the people and things that you are thankful for.
Stasha, the list master, wants us to make a list and check it twice of 10 Thanks…
So, here are my top 10 I want to say “thanks” for.
1. The guy without whom none of this would be possible… my hubby.
2. The boy, who makes me laugh out loud more than most, who has started to cook with daddy, who does his chores without too much grumbling, who is the best big brother.
3. Middle, who loves fashion, One Direction, and for being my best photography model.
4. Little One, who impresses me daily with her knowledge and smarts, who “cooks” the best soups in her kitchen, who gives the best monkey hugs.
5. Becoming an American citizen this year, a step a long time coming, finally, happily taken.
6. Our backyard pool, for my almost daily exercise, for providing an oasis of coolness in this summer heat, and for alleviating hours of boredom for the kiddos now that camp is over.
7.The beach/ocean just minutes east of us, for sitting in the sand, relaxing, staring at the horizon and watching the waves wash ashore.
8. For sunsets and views like this… moments to get lost in.
9. My camera, to capture all these precious moments and smiles so I can share them, here, there and everywhere.
10. For today… for letting luck be with my girls and letting them catch fish after fish after fish… the haul included two catfish, which one of the neighbors took home to eat.
There are so many more people and things I’d say thanks for … my mom, all of you, stopping by here to read, to comment, to share… blogging, and the world it opened up to me… and on and on and on.
Thanks for everything!
What are your 10 Thanks? Why don’t you join Stasha and make a list to play along!