I’m back to my scheduled weekly Sunday post.
Last week, as some of you may have noticed but were kind enough not to mention I did not post my regular Picture Perfect Sundays.
I was too busy soaking in some girl time with my mom and my girls and enjoying the beautiful beaches of South West Florida.
I love the Gulf of Mexico. It’s a lot calmer than the Atlantic… easier to just float about and relax in the soft waves.
I love to share photos and I love Instagram. I was one happy little blogger when Instagram became available on Android devices. I jumped, no leaped, on that particular social media bandwagon and have developed a new love affair/addiction with it. Because of this love affair I have decided to start my very own Sunday link up called… Picture Perfect Sundays!!!
I would love it if you would join me and share the treasures you captured with Instagram/phone camera/any other camera during the past week. I see a lot of fantastic, cute, funny and happy moments every day.
Share just one or many of your pictures and add a small description.
I look forward to seeing your treasured moments!!!
I made up a collage of my fave Instagram moments of the last two weeks:
1. I found Kelle’s blog Enjoying the small Things a few weeks ago. When I was done reading Nella’s birth story and had dried my last tear. I clicked on the link and ordered her book. As soon as it arrived I started reading and couldn’t put it down. It’s just amazing and wonderful and so full of love! If you haven’t heard of Kelle or her book, I urge you to check both out. It’ll change you… as it changed me.
2. This is the content of the package I received from the super sweet and lovely Beth Ann of It’s Just Life. She saw the picture I posted after I spilled my treasured loose leaf rooibus tea and the sweet soul that she is, put together a package of tea goodness from China. Can you believe it? I love my bloggy friends!!! Please, go say Hello to her and check out her comments for a cause. You won’t regret it.
3. The boy and Little One all smiles after a visit to the dentist. No cavities.
4. Middle with her “baby” our Yorkie Gracie after one of her bath’s.
5. Beautiful white ducks that live in the fountain in front of my mom’s store at the Miromar Outlets in Ft. Myers, Florida. Great mall.
6. A hair bow… made out of Middle’s hair!
7. Beach babes… ready to hit the sand.
8. Beach babes… pooped out and sleepy.
9. Matchy girls waiting for Nicolette and her daughter Miss M..
10. Love that I got to meet a blog friend in real life and hit it off with her. This was our second time meeting and we will see each other again in September at CFL Blog Con. So excited.
11. Our girls having a blast at Playtown Cafe.
12. My boy practicing opening the lock on his locker. He’s in Middle School… (wipes a tear)
13. My three lovelies, posing for me without any arguing or making faces. Just smiles and happy kids.
14. It may have had to do with this… a trip to Guitar Center. Here’s the hubby trying out a new base. He didn’t get it and instead a new electric guitar graces our wall. He did trade two of his old ones in.
15. My girls rocking the drums. They always make a beeline for the drum section.
16. Here they are again… in the middle of the guitar section. It’s daddy’s toy store but they love it too!!!
And those are some of my fave memories from the past two weeks.
I hope you will link up some of yours and check out my bloggy friends.
If you feel like sharing, please do! I’d appreciate you helping me spread the word.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!