Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #75

August 16, 2012

It’s time to join Hilary over at Feeling Beachie for some fill in fun.

It’s super easy and so fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Each week, she plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps (she came up with the last two statements)

Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This weeks statements:

1. I ___ so much __ in a day
  2. I don’t like ____ but I love ___
  3. When I watch_______ I ­­­­____
  4. I have ________in my wallet.

My answers:

1. I drink so much tea in a day… all kinds. Chai tea and rooibus are on top of the list!

2. I don’t like raisins but I love grapes.

3. When I watch Little One on the computer I always shake my head in awe.

4. I have a gold one dollar coin in my wallet. It’s my good luck charm.

Photobucket

• Rorybore August 17, 2012 at 12:15 am

I love, love Chai Lattes. That used to be my “treat” once a week when I was working. Now I’m a mommy so it’s wine bwaaah!
    that’s funny….I am not a real raisin fan either, but I eat grapes everyday. And then I love craisins (you know, dried cranberries) on my salads.
    will be busy traveling around this weekend so not sure I will have time to do the 4 fill in hop.

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I like craisins too on a nice spinach salad. I get a chai latte every once in a while as a treat. At home I just add a little bit of sugar and some milk!

• Wayne August 17, 2012 at 7:07 am

My less than 2 year old is a whiz on the iPad. He has taught me things on it. They seem to be natural with them.

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Aren’t they just amazing?

• Denise August 17, 2012 at 8:21 am

Oh, now…I’m just the opposite. I don’t care much for grapes, but I love raisins. I don’t drink much tea. I’m a coffee addict…

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:50 pm

You are my opposite… that’s ok. More coffee and raisins for you, more grapes and tea for me!!! 😉

• Tami August 17, 2012 at 9:00 am

I’ve never been much of a tea drinker. I’m that way with coffee.

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:49 pm

I like coffee and had a phase where I drank a lot of it but it didn’t last long. I have always loved tea. But I need that first cup of coffee in the morning!!! 🙂

• Brenda August 17, 2012 at 10:23 am

I LOVE CHAI TEA LATTES!!!! and Chai tea with vanilla creamer is a great second best!
    I am always amazed at how the little ones pick up the computer and know things we don’t!!
    I also love grapes and am not such a huge fan of raisins… hmmmmmm I’m sensing a theme here.

Have a great weekend

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Just you wait and see til your grandson is a bit older… he’ll amaze you. Little One has shown me how to do stuff on the tablet before because I wasn’t sure. She’s three!!! 🙂

• Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell August 17, 2012 at 10:26 am

Your tea is my diet soda! I like raisins AND grapes!

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Ha ha… I guess so. I like sparkling water but am not a big soda drinker at all. And I gorged myself on raisins when I was little and got sick from them… ever since them I can’t eat them. They just make me gag.

• Arlene August 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I used to drink lots of iced tea everyday, till I developed kidney stones and found out the culprit was too much tea. I miss it now! I’m a big raisin lover, I munch on them all the time. Have a great weekend!

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I like iced tea but don’t drink a lot of it… I’m more a hot tea person. But every once in a while I love some yummy southern sweet tea! 😉

• Jamie@SouthMainMuse August 17, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Chai tea is wonderful. I’ve tried and tried to start drinking green tea as a change from coffee — but it upsets my stomach. Odd isn’t it? You’d think coffee would be much tougher on the tummy.

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:43 pm

That is odd. I wonder why? You should try some Rooibus. It’s African Red bush tea… very soothing and supposedly much better than green tea. I love it. 🙂

• Janice's Footsteps August 17, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Luck charms are great to hang on to, chocolate raisins are a favorite here, and every day I drink a tea of some kind :)) great answers, happy weekend

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Same here with the tea. I like a lot of different kinds and drink one or the other. I have tried yogurt covered raisins… still can’t eat them.

• Vicki August 17, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I don’t like the taste of tea, but love coffee. I like raisins and grapes.

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:41 pm

My neighbor cannot drink tea either she just doesn’t like the taste at all. To each his/her own I guess! 🙂

• Irel August 17, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I can’t bring myself to drink more than 1 other kind of beverage choice other than H20 ^-^

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Water is good but gets boring after a while! 🙂

• May August 17, 2012 at 7:39 pm

What a lot of fun. Oh, tea, yes! Hot tea…Constant Comment, Earl Grey. Got to make a cup now!

• Susi August 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Love Earl Grey with some sugar and a touch of milk. My fave afternoon tea!

• Hilary August 17, 2012 at 10:55 pm

i dont like raisins either!

• Jennifer August 18, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I love tea! I haven’t drank it in a while though. It tends to be my go-to beverage when I’m not feeling well or when I’m stressed or feeling sorry for myself. Very soothing.

• Susi August 18, 2012 at 10:33 pm

I used to be the same way and only drink tea when I wasn’t feeling my best but now it’s a way of life! 🙂

• Bec August 20, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I love tea also!

• Susi August 20, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Tea is good. Thanks for stopping by.