I love to share photos and I love Instagram. I was one happy little blogger when Instagram became available on Android devices. I jumped, no leaped, on that particular social media bandwagon and have developed a new love affair/addiction with it. Because of this love affair I have decided to start my very own Sunday link up called… Picture Perfect Sundays!!!
I would love it if you would join me and share the treasures you captured with Instagram/phone camera/any other camera during the past week. I see a lot of fantastic, cute, funny and happy moments every day.
Share just one or many of your pictures and add a small description.
I look forward to seeing your treasured moments!!!
It’s late and I’m tired. Little One came in three times during last night which is unusual for her. I sure felt it today and I’m ready to hit the sheets.
But not before I share my Instagram shots from the past week!!!
Here they are:
From top clockwise:
1) Evening sky after one of our daily thunderstorms as seen on our walk. Never get tired of it.
2) Kids being silly for photoadayaugust on Instagram.
3) Middle with her brothers aviators looking cool.
4) Finn our attack kitty trying to get me.
5) We had a visitor in our pool one morning this week. It was a harmless Southern Ringneck snake (yes, I researched it right away) and hubby saved it from a drowning death and put it out back. I still haven’t been back in the pool… because of the thunderstorms, not the snake!!!
6) Gracie our Yorkie making herself comfortable on Little One’s new beanbag chair.
7) I made chocolate chip cookies at 9 pm last night because my boy had a chocolate graving… and maybe I did too.
8) Little One enjoying her new bean bag chair.
9) Little One at dinner tonight enjoying daddy’s dinner more than her own. That’s a pork shank… or as we would call it in Germany, Schweinehaxe… Every once in a while it’s nice to go to a restaurant and eat German food and not cook it at home.
10) My girls looking pretty on the way to dinner.
11) All three of my offspring on our evening walk with the pooches. It doesn’t happen too often so I had to take a picture to commemorate the occasion.