I love to share photos and I love Instagram. I was one happy little blogger when Instagram became available on Android devices. I jumped, no leaped, on that particular social media bandwagon and have developed a new love affair/addiction with it. Because of this love affair I have decided to start my very own Sunday link up called… Picture Perfect Weekly!!! (I changed it from Sunday to weekly so it’s more clear that you can link up for the whole week and not just on Sundays!)
I would love it if you would join me and share the treasures you captured with Instagram/phone camera/any other camera during the past week. I see a lot of fantastic, cute, funny and happy moments every day.
Share just one or many of your pictures and add a small description.
Just paste the badge into your post or sidebar and follow me… quick and simple. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter and of course, Instagram!
I look forward to seeing your treasured moments!!!
Here are some of my memories from the past 2 weeks:
Clockwise from top left:
1. My best friend came to visit over Labor Day weekend and we went to the west coast to visit my mom. Girls only. Here we are on Ft. Myers Beach enjoying the beautiful sunset.
2. A pelican. I took this pic for my friend Brenda who loves pelicans.
3. Little gator. We stopped at a rest area on Alligator Alley to see if there were any gators in the canal and this little fellow was waiting for us. My friend was super excited to see one in the wild.
4. Squirrel buddies. Saw these two playing on one of my morning walks. They were having the time of their lives. So fun.
5. You are never too old for friendship bracelets. I wear mine proudly.
6. This yummy Caprese salad was waiting for me when we got home after our fun weekend away. My hubby rocks.
7. Little One ready to go on our morning power walk. I finally got back into the swing of things. Much needed.
8. My boy at the pediatrician’s office. He was home sick most of the week. Poor thing… thankfully he is on the mend.
9. Middle playing with one of the masks at Cracker Barrel. Ready for a masquerade ball!!!
10. I made another hair bow. This time with all of her hair in a pony not just part of it. She loved it.
11. Dancing at the birthday party we went to today and showing off her moves.
12. After her first performance in her dance uniform… only thing missing… her silver pom poms. She’s my little dancing queen.
13. Meet Bertram, one of two new family members. He’s my boy’s new gerbil. Cute and funny little critter.
14. And this is Daisy saying “Hello”. Middle adopted her from school… the science lab had an over abundance of little hamsters if you know what I mean!!!
15. Little One practicing her chopsticks skills at a favorite sushi restaurant.
16. Yes, I started rereading Twilight. Only two more months until Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 comes out… I’m super excited after seeing the new trailer at the VMAs on Thursday!!! Once a Twihard, always a Twihard!!!
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Thanksgiving fun and fill ins… - November 28, 2014
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014