Picture Perfect Weekly #21 {Time with my girls}

September 22, 2012

I love to share photos and I love Instagram. I was one happy little blogger when Instagram became available on Android devices. I jumped, no leaped, on that particular social media bandwagon and have developed a new love affair/addiction with it. Because of this love affair I have decided to start my very own weekly link up called… Picture Perfect Weekly!!!

I would love it if you would join me and share the treasures you captured with Instagram/phone camera/any other camera during the past week. I see a lot of fantastic, cute, funny and happy moments every day.

Share just one or many of your pictures and add a small description.

Just paste the badge into your post or sidebar and follow me… quick and simple. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter and of course, Instagram!

I look forward to seeing your treasured moments!!!

Here are a few pics from my weekend spent with my girls:

I’ve told you in my previous post that I was going to spend some one on one time with Little One.

After we sent hubby and the boy on their merry way, we headed to Tarjay for some groceries. She loved being my shopping helper and eagerly picked things out from the shelf and put them in the cart. She even managed to grab a gallon of milk and put it on the bottom of the cart. Such a strong little thing my princess.

I stocked up on my favorite coffee of the season – Pumpkin Spice – it seems that the K-cups in that flavor are running low and the only place I could find it are at our local Target. The minute we got home I brewed myself a cup too enjoy… 🙂

Today, we had lunch at McDonald’s. We woke up to gloomy, stormy skies and had to cancel our play ground plans. But I got lucky and was able to get an appointment with my favorite stylist for a quick trim. I was long overdue.

Mommy wasn’t the only one who got her hair cut. Little One got her first “big girl” shampoo and yes, that’s a chicken McNugget she’s holding in her hand.

And here we are, all done and Little One got a lollipop for sitting still and being a good girl. I was actually really surprised by how patient she was sitting and waiting for me to finish. I’d never taken her with me before because she doesn’t have the best track record with patiently waiting and sitting still!!!

After we got home from the hairdresser, I was finally able to walk the dogs since it had cleared up and the sun was shining. And then we had to head out to pick up Middle from her friends house where she had a sleepover. By the time we got close to home it was dinner time and I’ve been wanting some Pho in the worst way… so we stopped at 5 Spice and had us some nice Asian cuisine. Yum!!!

The best part of the night… getting the foot spa out and doing pedis. It was my turn first and the girls did a great job of scrubbing and smoothing. They thoroughly enjoyed their spa pedis and now they have blue colored toes!

Last but not least, a gratuitous photo of Daisy, middle’s hamster. She’s so cute and sweet and we just love to play with her.

BocaFrau

• Alma September 23, 2012 at 9:39 am

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Love your instagram pics and now following.
    I would love a day at a spa with my little one…so nice!

• Susi September 23, 2012 at 9:54 am

It is fun to do spa day at home. My girls really get into it. Thanks for stopping by!

• Kimberly September 23, 2012 at 10:55 am

Oh that is adorable. I wish that I had a girl to do fun things like that.

• Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell September 23, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I’m so glad you had that special time together! Everything was so fun, and pedis always are!

• Susi September 23, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Yes, the pedis were lots of fun and we kept admiring our tootsies today!!! 😉

• Rebecca September 23, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Your Little One is such a little tow head! Sweet! I think your two daughters look alike.

I was thinking of you all week last week. I stayed at a resort owned by a German couple (now emigrated to Lake Placid) and the hotel has beautiful German decor in it. I wish I spoke German!

Have a good week. 🙂

• Susi September 23, 2012 at 10:46 pm

That’s awesome. I think I saw some of the pics on Facebook!!! 🙂

• Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) September 24, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Well I haven’t been taking pictures this week like I should but I will and will totally participate in this next week! 🙂

Your kids are so cute and I love your hair cut. Lollipops are the only way I get Sebastian to hold still for a hair cut.

What is Pho? Just noodle soup? I need to Google it because a Pho restaurant opened near us recently but I’m not sure what it is. You picture looks delicious though.

• Susi September 25, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Pho is a vietnamese beef rice noodle soup. It’s just so delicious. Can’t wait for you to link up next week!!! 😉

• Rorybore September 25, 2012 at 8:56 pm

It looks like you had some really fabulous fun with your girls! My toes are blue right now, and you’ve reminded me I am need of a colour… I mean, trim. yeah, trim 🙂
    I am in the middle of getting the Instagram app on my new/old iphone right now! Maybe be next link up I will have some pics to share with you.

• Susi September 25, 2012 at 9:48 pm

So excited you got an old/new I-phone!!!! 🙂 One of the reasons we had our spa day was my desperate need of a trim/color!!!;)