So, here goes!!!
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
If I don’t have enough time to do a thorough cleaning before people come over, I’ll do a quick run through (driving the family crazy in the process) and put things away in closets, cabinets and the multitude of bins we have in the family room… great for putting all the kids’ toys away so it doesn’t look so cluttered.
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
I’ve pretty much decided whom I’m going to vote for so the ads don’t sway me one way or another. I’m very excited to be able to vote for the first time since coming to this country.
3. What’s your favorite holiday party to host?
We used to have New Year’s parties a few years in a row and it was always a lot of fun getting ready for those and then ring in the new year with everyone watching the ball drop in Times Square!
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
Wow. That’s a tough one. Probably my toothbrush… I hate it when my teeth feel dirty.
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
Hmmm. I have never watched Dexter so I can’t really compare it would depend I guess.
Well, this was fun. Something new and different!!! I’m always up for a little change.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.