This is the last Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun hop of the year! Can’t believe it’s almost over. Crazy how time flies when you are having fun…
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL– she came up with the last statement!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. without fail, whenever I fly__
2. I used to be___
3. When I ___ I ___
4. My greatest fear is ______.
1. Without fail, whenever I fly (which hasn’t happened in a while) I listen to music and read. I can never sleep because I feel like I need to keep my eyes in the kids at all times.
2. I used to be a waitress in my parents restaurant when we first came to the US.
3. When I get up in the morning, I first walk the dogs and then have my first cup of coffee.
4. My greatest fear is losing one of my children. My heart hurts just thinking about it.