After nearly two days without my laptop I’m up and running again thanks to my hubby. Ever since he installed Windows 8 things just hadn’t been working right and I had to deal with some minor inconveniences. One of the things that personally annoyed me the most was all the trouble I had with Skype. I can’t wait to chat with my sister tomorrow and see the camera working properly again to make funny faces at my niece! 🙂
Windows 8 is a great operating system but it just wasn’t great for me and I for one am very happy to have Windows 7 installed again. I’ve seen Windows 8 work on the Surface with the touch screen the way it’s meant to be and it’s great for that. I just didn’t like the back and forth from the desk top to the start screen etc.
So glad things are back to normal so I can join Hilary for some fill in’s!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Amy from Life according to John – she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. My first car was a _____
2. My___ is so ____
3. I would drop everything to _____
4. I never tell people I once.____
1. My first car was a blue Ford Escort hatchback circa 1987 or so. It had tons of rust spots and no air conditioning and towards the end of it’s life it would die as soon as I stopped at a red light. To say I broke a sweat in that thing is an understatement.
2. My hubby is so talented. He fixed my broken laptop and it seems to be running better than ever. Thank goodness I have my own tech on hand when stuff like this happenes.
3. I would drop everything to be able to go to Germany for my aunt and uncles 25th wedding anniversary party in April.
4. I never tell people I once had a miscarriage. It’s not something that comes up in casual conversation and I don’t think about it on a daily basis. I may write out the story one day.
Check out something new while you are here. I’m sharing my five favorite things!