Today, I’d like to share five of my favorite things right now.
I’ve had this idea for a while and thought why not share some of the things that I like and maybe introduce some of you to some new things.
So, every Friday I will share five things that make me happy, that I fell in love with or that I can’t live without. Anything goes!!!
I will add a linky and if you guys have something to share, please feel free to link up. Pictures are not required but if you know me, I like nothing more that taking pictures. 🙂
So, here goes…
1) Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 DVD. Those of you who have followed me here for a while know my love for all things Twilight. So, it should come as no surprise that I grabbed the DVD as soon as it was released and we had a movie night with popcorn and Twizzlers that same evening!
2) These are KIND bars and they are the best thing ever. Hubby had them for the first time on a JetBlue flight to New York. I bought one on a whim at Starbucks and excitedly told him about it. Now, he orders them on Amazon. Hubs will have one before working out, I usually have one in the afternoon as a snack. They are yummy and good for you. That’s a win-win in my book.
3) My new toy. A Nikkor 55-200 mm lens. I’ve been wanting one for a while and my wish came true. It’s so much fun and great for getting those wildlife shots that I couldn’t before.
4) Oh my. Müller yogurt. Have you tried this creamy, tasty goodness, yet? My mom just called me the other day and said she’s addicted and so am I. It is soooooo good. I love the smooth, fruity taste. And yes, I bought it initially because it’s a product of Germany. But oh, it was so worth it. I urge you to give it a try!!!
5) Last, but least, for this week – Nivea hand cream. I’ve always had an issue with dry skin. When I was little I suffered terribly from excema but as I got older it eased up quite a bit. From time to time, I’ll get a flare up, especially in Winter. Even in Florida it gets cold and with it the humidity is usually low – a perfect recipe for my skin to get tight and start cracking add to that the constant contact with water from cleaning, cooking and taking care of a family – and it’s no wonder that my hands are screaming out for some soothing moisture. I’ve tried many hand creams and while many of them are wonderful for moisturizing your hands they can also leave them feeling greasy. Not this one. It goes on and as soon as I massage it in my hands feel smoother and I can see a huge difference.
So, these are my 5 fave picks for this week. Stay tuned for new things next Friday. I realize, it’s already a little late in the day so I will leave the linky open a few extra days. I’d love to read or see some of your faves.
Don’t forget to link up with Hilary at Feeling Beachie for Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!!!
And check out my fill ins for today!!!