It’s been quite a while since I joined Stasha for one of her listicles.
Today I decided to play along.
The topic is 10 reasons why your partner is awesome.
I think, it’s great to stop every once in a while and think of things why you love that person that sleeps in bed beside you every night.
Plus, on those days that you want to strangle said person it might be good to take a breather and read the following list. Just as a reminder, you know? 🙂
10 reasons my hubby is great (in no particular order)
- He’s a tech genius. Just last week he saved me from a major meltdown and fixed my laptop for me. It runs great again.
- He loves to cook and experiment in the kitchen.
- He serenades us daily with his guitar solos.
- He knows a million random facts and can answer most questions. Even after almost 12 years of marriage I’m still astounded by the seemingly never-ending amount of knowledge he has.
- He indulges my passion for photography.
- He’s a great dad.
- He’s an awesome writer. Check out his blog and one of my faves the story of us!
- He grows a great beard! (Sorry, Stasha, had to steal that one from you because I caught myself nodding along when I read it on your list!)
- He takes the kids on “surprise” trips. Middle daughter got a father-daughter trip to New York and the boy and him have been to an air show and other weekend adventures.
- He’s a geek and proud of it!!! 🙂 (And he’s all mine.)