I’m pretty late to the party tonight but I have a very good excuse!
My girls and I, drove to my mom’s house yesterday to pick her up and bring her over here to the airport in Miami.
She’s leaving for Germany tomorrow for two weeks. You guys have no idea how much I want to hide myself in her suitcase and go with her.
There’s going to be so much celebrating going on — my aunt’s birthday, my aunt and uncle’s 25th wedding anniversary and my niece’s 2nd birthday!
So, yeah, a little homesick right now but I’ll be okay.
Anyways, let’s get to it and join Hilary for some fill in fun.
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t like to ____
2. I love to ___ in the morning
3. If I could change one thing in my life it would be _______
4. If I was better at _____, I would _____
1. I don’t like to clean our bathrooms, especially scrubbing toilets.
2. I love to sit and enjoy my first cup of coffee in peace and quiet in the morning.
3. If I could change one thing in my life it would be living closer to my mom so I could drop by for a quick cup of coffee now and then.
4. If I was better at photography, I would work as a photographer.