I love the some of the new features on PicMonkey and love to play around and edit images more than ever. Between PicMonkey, Picasa and Photoshop Elements 11, I could spend days just editing… (No, this is not sponsored. Really, truly love it!)
Time for some Friday fun!!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Uttley from Uttley’s Take – he came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would also LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I hate __
2. I used to love playing _____ as a kid
3. Common sense says ______, but I tend to ____________
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself __________________.
1. I hate, when people are late to an appointment!
2. I used to love playing Mau-Mau (a German card game) as a kid.
3. Common sense says to take everything with a grain of salt, but I tend to take a lot of things at face value.
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself home alone. (OK, it has happened more than once, but not very often with a family of 5!) 🙂