Today’s Monday Listicle is something I often wish for — 30 minutes of uninterrupted time, spent the way I want to spend it. Granted, I often hide myself away in my bathroom, soaking in the tub but even that time isn’t always uninterrupted and the pitter-patter of little feet can usually be heard. 🙂
An extra 30 minutes a day could be spent…
1) Enjoying a hot cup of coffee or tea. I generally get to drink it lukewarm.
2) Sitting, curled up on the couch, reading a good book.
3) Coloring my hair to hide away the greys trying to peek through.
4) Giving myself a mani-pedi or better yet, go somewhere and get one.
5) Writing this post without having to open a bunch of play dough containers. (Yes, that totally just happened!)
6) Taking a cat nap on a recliner (if we still had one).
7) Talking to my sister and actually having a conversation.
8) Sitting on the beach with my toes in the sand and just soaking up the quiet.
9) Browsing through Marshalls or TJMaxx without having to worry about where my child is hiding.
10) And just like Stasha — doing absolutely nothing!