So, yesterday was a wash, in more ways than one! I just couldn’t think of something fun or great for the prompt.
Another day, another chance…
Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable.
1. Confrontation – I don’t like it and try to avoid it at all costs.
2. Crowds – It never used to bother me to be in a big crowd. Now, I’d much rather not deal with it. I get kinda anxious.
3. Driving in Miami. Oh my, the traffic there just gets to me. I’m glad, I don’t have to go down there too often. And I have made hubby drive on more than one occasion. 🙂
4. Meeting new people. I’m usually okay after chatting a while but the initial contact makes me want to cringe.
5. Going to our community gym or any gym for that matter, not that I’ve ever done that. I just couldn’t imagine huffing and puffing in front of other people. I think, I’ll stick to working out in the comfort of home.
Okay, this wasn’t so easy after all… I’m sure there are other things that make me uncomfortable but for the life of me I can’t think of anything right now. Might have something to do with the fact that I keep getting distracted by the TV. 🙂
Susi is a wife, mom, photography lover and fan of all things social media, especially Instagram. She was born and raised in Germany, moved to the US with her family when she was 16 and (finally) became an American citizen in January 2012. She lives with her family in South Florida and loves the beach and never gets tired of watching another pretty sunset.