– with things — big things, little things
– with thoughts — serious thoughts, silly thoughts
– with family dynamics
– and family drama
– with opening up
– but keeping some things private
– with caring too much what others think/perceive about me
– with keeping up appearances
– with loneliness — but wanting to be alone sometimes
– with always trying to be positive.
Like everyone else…
I have good days and bad days.
I have insecurities and worries.
But no matter what, I know that life goes on
and that as long as I keep on believing in good things,
in positive things,
and try to do the best I can, be the best I can be,
but also give myself a break from time to time,
things will turn out okay.
And just like the quote says:
Life goes on!
[* I’ve been feeling a little contemplative the last few days. It might be all this rainy and gloomy weather making me more introspective. Part of it may be some things I’ve been reading, and thinking and reflecting about. But it’s also a step in that direction of sharing a bit more about myself. I generally try to keep things light and positive here and I often wonder what impression that gives people (there is is again – worrying about what others think). I do have a good life, don’t get me wrong, and I appreciate what I have, but I too have my struggles. I always like to say: It’s not always rainbows and butterflies!]