Week 2 of camp is done and I’m looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend with some laundry and chores thrown in for good measure.
While I’m sitting here, trying to get the hop done (I was too tired last night) my girls are enjoying an after dinner swim…
And they are helping me play with new video feature on Insta.gram. Not that that’s a hardship for them, they love being in front of the camera. Middle’s choice of camp certainly attests to that – Musical Theater Camp – singing, dancing and acting all rolled into one. It’s just perfect for her… 🙂
And now, without further ado – the 117th Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun!!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Rachael from Print & Stitch – she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. How is it ____?
2. When I ___ I ____
3. I am not sure what I like best ____ or __ because ___
4. I am happiest when I’m ____
1. How is it 7:18 pm already and I’m just now getting to the hop? Oh yeah, I’m out of the house all day…
2. When I was not working from 8 to 4 I had a lot more time for blogging.
3. I am not sure what I like best watching my girls dance and have fun or watching them sleep and look like little angels because both have their advantages!
4. I am happiest when I’m with those I love… mainly my family.