I love Old School Blogging – brought to you by Elaine and this month’s co-host Alison!
This time around it’s all about the number five – Five questions, five answers….
List of Fives Meme
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. Kids and Family
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Finish my degree
2. Become a photographer
3. Go back to Germany
4. Travel cross country in an RV
5. Live by the water somewhere
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. Warte doch mal! (Wait just a second!)
2. Was? (What?)
3. Please, leave the sand in the sandbox! – I say that every single day at work…
4. I love you. – Multiple times a day.
5. Sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite.
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. Rules of Inheritence
by Claire Bidwell Smith – Just finished this recently and couldn’t put it down.
2. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick – Liked the story line bit didn’t care for the writing style.
3. The Twilight Saga (all 4 books) for the millionth time. 🙂
4. Sisters by Danielle Steele – loved it.
5. Der Mädchenfänger by Jilliane Hoffman – Pretty Little Things in English
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
1. The Twilight Saga – all 5 movies in no particular order.
3. Dirty Dancing
4. The Cutting Edge
5. The Dark Knight
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
1. The Pacific Northwest
2. Northern California
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!