Tonight we celebrated hubby’s grandma’s 87th birthday. We went to dinner at her club and for a change it was actually really good. I had these truffle ravioli with a mushroom and artichoke sauce – totally delicious. Grandma was in good spirits and enjoyed all of us singing “Happy Birthday” to her. Little One got a little whiny towards the end of the evening – it was late for her and she went to sleep the minute we got home.
And now time to join Hilary for some fill in fun!!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL– she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary and I would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes _____
2. Time ____ but ____ or are we_____
3. My favorite meal to cook is _____, because ______
4. When it comes to social networking, I log on _______
1. Sometimes I drive myself crazy worrying and wondering about things I know I cannot change.
2. Time often seems to get away from us but somehow we always manage to get things done or are we not as busy as it seems.
3. My favorite meal to cook is dessert, because I really love to bake!!!
4. When it comes to social networking, I log on to most of my social media accounts with my phone or tablet.