Just a quick one today. Been fighting a head cold all week, not what I wanted for my last week of camp, but what I got anyways. Seems the kids decided to wage germ warfare on me in the end! This week has been busy and sad at the same time… sad because tomorrow is the last day of camp and busy because we’ve been packing up our two rooms to put everything in storage until next summer.
And while I am sad that the summer is almost over – I am looking forward to a quiet weekend to recuperate and then dive into final preparations for the beginning of school…
Ok, time to fill in some blanks.
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me . If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pickles fromPurrfectly Pickles– pickles came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help Hilary spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) I always _____ texts
2) I love to fall asleep when ____
3) My dream pet would be a ________ named ________.
4) I love _______ more than chocolate. (Or ice cream!!)
1) I always answer my texts.
2) I love to fall asleep when it rains.
3) My dream pet would be a tiger named Stripey. 🙂
4) I love my family more than chocolate. (Or ice cream!)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!