Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Lisa from Lisa Writes – she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
Please help Hilary spread the word about this hop… tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post!
This week’s statements:
1) I have had the _____ time this_____
2) I can’t believe that _______
3) I feel ______ when I wear ______.
4) Technology is a _______.
1) I have had the best time this past summer.
2) I can’t believe that my aunt and uncle are on a plane back to Germany already – time flies when you are having fun.
3) I feel like myself when I wear a pair of jeans, a nice T-shirt and my Converse.
4) Technology is an endlessly fascinating subject to me – and I never thought, I would feel that way.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the giveaway Hilary is doing right now in honor of her book “Dangled Carat” being published.