Photography

Focus on Mom on Wordless Wednesday

November 6, 2013

Nicolette and I love our Focus on Mom meme so much that we decided to start doing it weekly! Focus on Mom meet Wordless Wednesday! You will be great friends. πŸ™‚

No words or explanations needed – just a picture with you – the mom – in it. Link up, visit other moms and encourage each other to get in front of the camera more. It’s really that easy!!!

All of my pics were taken with my new love – the iPhone 5c, in baby blue. Okay, I’ve had it for a while now but I truly love it and do not regret the switch from Android to iPhone.

focus on mom 11-6-2013

Momma got dressed up and put make-up on for a date night with hubby and dinner with friends and the next day, she (gasp) put on a bathing suit to frolic at the beach and in the ocean.

What have you been up to lately? Are you in the picture? Come link up and show us!!!

signature

Focus on Mom Hosts

• Link up your picture on one of our blogs. If you have a blog then add a link to your post. If not, then add a link to your Facebook photo, Instagram feed, or Twitter handle. Not sure how to find the link to your photo(s) on social media? It’s super easy. I wrote two posts to show you how: How to get a link to a photo on Instagram and Twitter and How to get a link to a picture on Facebook.
  • Post your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and add the #FocusOnMom to the description.We are going to use the #focusonmom across all social media to make this challenge as accessible as possible. What does that mean? You don’t need to have a blog to join us. All you need is an account with either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
  • Spread the word and Follow Us! If you follow us on Twitter (Nicolette / Susi), Facebook (Nicolette / Susi) and/or Instagram (Nicolette / Susi) it will be easier to share our reminder posts and for us to share your posts as well.
  • Encourage others. Every week visit one of our blogs or click the hashtag on any of social media sites to see the pics shared. Show some love, make some new friends and support other women who have taken the time to get in front of the camera.
  • Link Back. Please mention this challenge in your post and link back to one of our blogs. Thanks to Susi we have a button! Grab the code from the sidebar.

[inlinkz_linkup id=337567]

Linking up with…

GFunkified
Feeling Beachie

• Nicolette Springer November 6, 2013 at 11:04 am

I love the ones of you and Corey. Such a happy couple πŸ™‚
    Nicolette Springer recently posted..Focus on Mom: Halloween EditionMy Profile

• Susi November 6, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Thanks! I told Hilary we had to commemorate both of us at the beach – doesn’t happen too often. πŸ™‚

• Rorybore November 6, 2013 at 3:25 pm

lovely pictures as always. definitely coveting your blue phone! I still have the 3rd generation because it was working just fine – but now – I fear it’s on it’s last leg it’s really slowed down and some apps don’t work as well anymore.
    I’m afraid there are not really any pictures, aside from Halloween, of any us this past while — since we have all the kids and hubby were sick last week – and now of course, I have it. Will have to put extra effort in this weekend so can be ready for next Wednesday.
    Rorybore recently posted..WW: At Least My Nose Ain’t NippedMy Profile

• Susi November 6, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I really love it. The 5c isn’t as expensive as the 5s but as far as I’m concerned it’s a great phone. Hope you get to upgrade soon – they have so many pretty colors! πŸ™‚

• Claudia November 6, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Beautiful pics! CAn’t wait to hear about your day today, though πŸ˜‰

• Susi November 6, 2013 at 8:12 pm

It was great. Will write a little something later. πŸ™‚

• Kerstin @ Auer Life November 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Hot mama! You look great in that bathing suit!
    I have to start getting in the picture myself more again, so I can link up with you.
    xo
    Kerstin @ Auer Life recently posted..Just JumpMy Profile

• Susi November 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm

You are too kind! And yes, please link up soon. πŸ™‚

• Robin @ Farewell, Stranger November 6, 2013 at 11:39 pm

What a great idea! I really, really need to do this more.
    Robin @ Farewell, Stranger recently posted..Crazy Runs and MountainsMy Profile

• Susi November 7, 2013 at 8:26 am

Yes, please do. We’d love to have you link up. πŸ™‚

• Branson November 7, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I love your hair! Super cute! And GO MAMA for the bathing suit photo πŸ˜€

• Susi November 7, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Thank you! Just chopped my hair off again because the kids had a lice outbreak at school and I was a bit paranoid about it. πŸ™‚

• Wieczora (β—”β€Ώβ—”) November 7, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Beatiful pictures of you and your sweet family. I’m not here this week at ww. But I am pleased once again to visit your blog.

• Susi November 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Thank you!

• Greta November 7, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Oh, love it! Date nights, the beach, what could be better?!
    Greta recently posted..A Family That Shoots Together #iPPPMy Profile

• Susi November 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm

What indeed? Love me some beach time. πŸ™‚

• Larks November 8, 2013 at 3:10 am

What a great idea for a link up! I was going through my phone photos the other day and realized that a) they’re the only photos I have of virtually the whole year and b) I am in exactly none of them. It’s like from a visual perspective I don’t even exist. Yikes! Definitely time to #FocusOnMom for me!
    Larks recently posted..Comment on Incredibly mundane haiku: seasonal flavors. by LarksMy Profile

• Susi November 8, 2013 at 8:36 am

That is exactly why Nicolette started this link-up!!! We realized that we were always the picture takers but never in them – now we try to get in the picture more, even if we have to resort to selfies!!! πŸ™‚