I’m a busy working mama now and so this post comes to you via Pressgram. Thank goodness for mobile technology and all it helps you do!!! Made this little collage from some of the pics I took in the past week. Ally and I had some fun with selfies in our pj’s. She gave me a “wicked witch” make-over and turned my face black. I made it through my first full week back at work – while tired, I love every minute of it. And my momma send me a pic from my very first passport – I was 15! Published via Pressgram
- Link up your picture on one of our blogs. If you have a blog then add a link to your post. If not, then add a link to your Facebook photo, Instagram feed, or Twitter handle. Not sure how to find the link to your photo(s) on social media? It’s super easy. I wrote two posts to show you how: How to get a link to a photo on Instagram and Twitter and How to get a link to a picture on Facebook.
- Post your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and add the #FocusOnMom to the description.We are going to use the #focusonmom across all social media to make this challenge as accessible as possible. What does that mean? You don’t need to have a blog to join us. All you need is an account with either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Spread the word and Follow Us! If you follow us on Twitter (Nicolette / Susi), Facebook (Nicolette / Susi) and/or Instagram (Nicolette / Susi) it will be easier to share our reminder posts and for us to share your posts as well.
- Encourage others. Every week visit one of our blogs or click the hashtag on any of social media sites to see the pics shared. Show some love, make some new friends and support other women who have taken the time to get in front of the camera.
- Link Back. Please mention this challenge in your post and link back to one of our blogs. Thanks to Susi we have a button! Grab the code from the sidebar.