Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her.
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is LESLIE FROM TIME OUT WITH MOM who came up with the last statement.
- I don’t remember the last time I truly did ____
- Sometimes I wish ____ were ____ invented.
- I love when someone _____ you.
- If I could I would do ________ all day.
- I don’t remember the last time I truly did nothing!
- Sometimes I wish sweets were never invented.
- I love when someone unexpectedly says something nice about you.
- If I could I would do many different things all day!