I don’t know where to start. It’s been a bit of a busy week and I haven’t had much time for anything blogging related – you may have noticed the scarcity of posts this week! I have so much I want to share and hope to get some things done this weekend. For now, here’s one of the many pictures I took on our quick, last-minute trip to Disney last weekend!
And of course, some fill in fun…
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her.
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is WILLIAM from SPEAK OF THE DEVIL who came up with the last statement.
- Have you ___ yet?
- I was born in ___
- I have never___at least as far as I know..
- I can’t stand____
- Have you seen “Frozen” or “Catching Fire”, yet? I’m planning on taking Ally to see it this weekend!
- I was born in Querfurt, Germany.
- I have never been at a loss for words at least as far as I know… except right now! 🙂
- I can’t stand to see my kids unhappy – it quite literally tears me apart!