I spent most of the day with this little cutie since big sister left to spent some time with her bestie today. Ally got one more present today because it didn’t get here in time for Christmas morning. She adores her new mp3 player and has been singing and dancing around the house once I loaded it with some of her favorites. On constant repeat “Let it go” from the Frozen soundtrack that was under the tree. We both love the movie and want to see it again before the break is over!
Time to join Hilary for some Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun…
- Every time I hear ____ I think of _____
- Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to ___ because I _____.
- So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be____ because you know you can keep it
- If I could have any pet it would be a _____and I would ____with it
- Every time I hear an old Take That song I think of my best friends from Germany!
- Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to speak German because I often can’t remember certain words!
- So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be not to make any because you know you can keep it.
- If I could have any pet it would be a German Shepherd and I would play catch with (it) him!