This is Ally at her Valentine’s Day party today. Did I already mention how great it is to be able to stop by her room and be there with her for her little parties and such? It’s a really awesome perk of working at the same school as the kids. I mean, super duper awesome! 🙂 Don’t you love the little “love bugs” she made?
Since I have the day off tomorrow and don’t have to get up too early, I have some time to join Hilary for some Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun and fill in some statements! We don’t really go in for all the lovey-dovey stuff and I much rather get flowers out of the blue on a random day.
Anyways, here are this week’s statements and my answers…
- Valentines is _______ day of the year for ________
- Since Valentines is a sign of ______ I_________
- ____ with ____ is a great way to _____
- Sometimes I ____ when I ____
- Valentine’s is a perfect day of the year for relaxing! (I have the day off tomorrow so I hope, I get some relaxing done!)
- Since Valentine’s is a sign of another Hallmark holiday taking over I don’t get overly excited about it anymore.
- Going for walks with my girls is (usually) a great way to relax and enjoy some sunshine.
- Sometimes I get distracted when I watch a good show on TV ( Scandal, anyone?). And who am I kidding, I am easily distracted… 🙂