This is Ally with Odo, her new turtle buddy that she won at Sea Turtle Fest last weekend! She’s a lucky girl! 🙂
Do you remember me?
It’s been a while. So sorry for the silence – I love the German word Funkstille (radio silence) – it’s always in the back of my head when I think about my absence from my blog!!! I guess, that’s really the only negative part of working out of the house again.
I love my job, truly love it, much more so than when I was working at the preschool. I thought, I liked that job but it doesn’t even compare. There, I always felt a little on edge, wondering what administration was going to come up with next. They didn’t exactly treat their employees too nicely.
But now, I feel needed and appreciated and I enjoy all that I do. In a way, I’m everyone’s girl Friday, making sure things run smoothly for all the teachers, so that when they come into my lab with their students they can concentrate on the teaching part and not have to worry about finding supplies etc.
And of course, the bonus of seeing my kids at random times just makes it all that much sweeter! It’s been a wonderful two months and I’m looking forward to what the future may bring!
Okay, time to join Hilary for some Friday fun hop times!!!
- This week I had to _____
- Honestly do you think ____ or _____
- Only the ____
- If I had ____ I would ____
- This week I had to do a lot of work for the school’s Science Fair. I love that my job is so diverse, lots of different things going on!
- Honestly, do you think I should keep up with blogging (as little as it may be right now) or just let it go?
- Only the good die young!
- If I had the time and money I would fly to Germany to be there for my sister when she gives birth to my second niece in a few weeks!