Palm Tree (Pressgram edit)

Can’t get enough of using the updated Pressgram app. Love all the options and it’s fun. A little of this and a little of that and the picture looks a whole lot different than when I first took it.
I love palm trees and still remember the first one I saw when we arrived on the sunny shores of Florida. I remember the swoosh of the automatic doors, the warm, humid air hitting my face and as I looked up there it was – the first ever palm tree I laid eyes upon – at Tampa International!

Published via Pressgram

Comments

I know exactly what you mean, Susi. Wasn’t the palm trees for me in the US, but e.g. those 10 or more lane highways and those huge junctions, which I only knew from movies. :)
    Pressgram has morphed into something really nice! Did you buy the add ons like extra editing? I haven’t and I am hesitating – why buy it there again, when I already have it in my camera app etc. We’ll see, but I definitely like Pressgram’s change.
    Claudia recently posted..Bonaire – a little LensBaby loveMy Profile

I did buy it and so far I’m very happy with it. I really only use Pixl R or photogridcollage on my phone/ iPad. But now I’m looking into another camera app – any suggestions?

At first I used Camera Awesome, but about 6 months ago I switched to Camera+, which is really like a mini photoshop. And I love that it saves the photos in-app a.k.a. lightbox, where you can edit them and then only save them to the camera roll and/or social media
        Claudia recently posted..Day 82 – CloudsMy Profile

I love that memory! I remember my first trip to Iowa—-came out of the doors at MSP airport and said “my boogers are freezing in my nose”. I would take the palm tree sensation anyway!!!! Love the effects you chose for this one!
    Beth Ann chiles recently posted..Come on –Get HappyMy Profile

Thanks! Yeah, I prefer the warm memories over the cold ones. I really don’t like being cold but then again, who does?

Pretty Palm tree. I’ll have to check out the app. Beth Ann sent us over to wish you a HAPPY Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.