This picture is from Ally’s Spring celebration party yesterday. Conner joined us because no one was around in the middle school – most of the kids were still on their field trips and the rest didn’t bother coming in since it was the last day before Spring Break!
I look at this picture and still can’t believe that he’s taller than me now. Give him a few more months and the difference will be that much greater. My little boy, not so little anymore…
And yes, I’m a little behind with the fill ins but here they are!
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her.
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Hilary’s MOM – the lovely LORETTA! She knew there was a desperate need of statements and sent all of these!
- _________________ reminds me of _______
- I find______________very _____________
- My _____________people are_____________
- Too_______________we need________________
- Drinking rooibus tea reminds me of my Omi – I’ve had it at her house for the first time – caramel rooibus tea…
- I find a messy house very annoying.
- My favorite people are people who have a positive outlook!
- Too bad we need to eat – that means I have to get off this couch to figure out what to feed the family for dinner!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Other posts you may like!
Latest posts by Susi (see all)
- Thanksgiving fun and fill ins… - November 28, 2014
- Cotton Candy “Crush” – Oktoberfest in Casselberry Pt. 1(Wordless Wednesday) - November 25, 2014
- iPhone Photo Dump - November 24, 2014