“Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.” ~Author Unknown
Today, I received a few gifts from all of the teachers in the science department. These were all very unexpected and because of this make the receiving of them so much more special. But even nicer than the multitude of gifts were the words that came in the cards. I love my job, I really do, even on the busy days but knowing that what I do is appreciated by the people I work with the most makes it all so much better. I’m happy to let you guys know that I will be returning to my position after summer camp! So so happy my contract got renewed!!! 🙂
This collage I’m sharing just because – the morning light. Love it so much! Summer is here…
Here are this week’s statements and fill ins from Hilary’s Friday Four Fill in Fun!!!
- ___ is the best time to ____
- I ___ the best____
- I feel _________ about sports
- _____ is better with ____
- Evening is the best time to sit and relax with a nice cup of tea.
- I think the best chocolate is German chocolate. But of course, I’m very biased!!! 🙂
- I feel indifferent about sports, except soccer. I cannot wait for the World Cup. Soon, very soon.
- Tea is better with honey.