Germany is playing France right now in the FIFA World Cup quarter final and I have a few moments since it’s half-time. I want to take that time and wish all of my friends and blog readers a wonderful and safe 4th of July! (In case you haven’t seen it on any of my social media platforms!) I hope, you all get to enjoy this long holiday weekend with friends and family and will be refreshed for the coming week!
Germany won against France and they are off to the semi-finals against whoever wins the game currently going on – Brasil vs. Columbia. It looks like Brasil may win this one but it ain’t over til it’s over. It certainly is an awesome game and the passion of these two teams is definitely showing!!!
And now I’m joining Hilary for some Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun because that’s what I like to do when I actually have the time! 🙂
- ___ is my favorite thing about ____
- ____ tastes like ____
- When in doubt, ____________
- Is ________ the secret of life?
- Watching Germany play and win is my favorite thing about the FIFA World Cup.
- Ice cold watermelon tastes like Summer.
- When in doubt, check with Mr. Google! 🙂
- Is laughter the secret to life?
Have a good one my friends!