Never say never…

September 10, 2014

You know that saying? Never say never!
I really should know better than to try to close the door on this here blog. It seems sometimes, things happen that will make you turn around and say, well, I tried, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

An opportunity presented itself to me and I chose to accept it with the caveat that it was going to happen on this blog. And why not, I still get plenty of views and have feelers out all over the place with this url attached to it. Once it’s on the interwebs it’s there to stay. Not such an easy thing to just walk away and shut the door. I did pour a lot of hours into BocaFrau and in a way this will always be my baby.

So, I’m back – for better or for worse.
As you can see, I made a few minor changes and also lightened up a bit on the back end. Hopefully, that’ll make maintaining this blog less time consuming and a little more fun again.

In a way my little sojourn with Susi’s Snapshots made me realize a few things and made me feel happier blogging, so I’m going to try to keep this feeling in mind when posting in the future.

Here’s a little collage of recent iPhone snaps that haven’t yet made the rounds on my various social media outlets, Instagram included!

IMG_0827.JPG

And talking of iPhone snaps. I CANNOT wait to get my hands on the hot new iPhone 6 and the improved camera. I am seriously excited about it being released and cannot wait to check it out in person! I’m telling you, my husband’s love of technology has rubbed off on me. There used to be a time where I could have cared less about new this or new that. Just didn’t care. Now, I love checking out new technology and will forgo a new outfit or gasp, some new shoes to check out the latest gadget.

And hello, what do you guys think about U2 releasing their new album “Songs of Innocence” for free to iTunes users? That has got to be one of the coolest things ever. Made me love them even more and I LOVE the album. I’ve had it on constant repeat since I downloaded it yesterday afternoon!!!!
Love it, I’m telling you. Can’t wait for them to go on tour…

So, stay tuned for that thing I’m working on and welcome back my loyal friends, followers and readers! Love you tons!!!

xoxo, Susi

• Katrin September 11, 2014 at 5:51 am

Great to have you back here. šŸ™‚

• Susi September 11, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Thank you! We’ll see how it goes.

• Claudia September 11, 2014 at 7:09 am

Welcome back! But then again, at least for me, you were never really gone. And I am so very curious, cannot wait to hear about your new project šŸ™‚

• Susi September 11, 2014 at 6:35 pm

It’s nothing major but something I’d thought would be nice to share. Soon enough!

• Adrienne September 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm

First things first, U2 released a new album AND it’s free?? I’m on it! I swear, I live under a rock! I’m glad you decided to stay. I have certainly had my “I quit” moments, but I love it to much to leave.

• Susi September 14, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Adrienne, just found this comment in my spam folder. Not sure why it ended up there but glad I checked. šŸ™‚ I didn’t really quit, just moved to my other blog… It just seemed easier to deal with but there always seems to be a reason to come back here. The only reason I found about U2 is because I was keeping an eye out for the news about the new iPhone! šŸ™‚

• Rorybore September 11, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Welcome back my friend!!! šŸ™‚
    And yes, I only want the new iphone because the camera is supposed to be improved! It doesn’t sound like much else will be different. But I still have the iPhone 4 – I haven’t even upgraded to the 5 yet!! LOL
    I’ll always be behind.
    The U2 album has been playing here too! Love it. So so cool!
    That star shell necklace is gorgeous.

• Susi September 11, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Thanks so much! I will be first in line for the new phone. Going to check out the presales tomorrow. The star fish is made with beads actually by my very talented friend and co-worker.

• Alison September 12, 2014 at 2:01 am

It’s always nice to see you, Susi, welcome back!

• Susi September 12, 2014 at 8:43 am

Thanks, Alison. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving me your kind comment!

• Janice September 12, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Oh I’m so happy you’re back to blogging! I look forward to reading your posts again! šŸ˜€

• Susi September 13, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Well, I was never really gone, just in a different place! šŸ™‚