You know the deal. It’s Friday! I’m a little late to the party as usual but ready to do some fill-ins.
Hilary’s Follow Friday Fill-in Fun to be exact. For more info on her super, duper, awesome blog hop, click here!
- I am ____
- I don’t like to ___ alone
- Would you_____ if you could?
- Cooking with____is something to be _____
- I am sooooo tired. Today was a tough day… got to work and walked into a sauna – A/C broken, the lab was booked and busy all day with 6 and 7 graders… then we had a lightening alert and couldn’t let one group of kids leave – during the teacher’s planning period – so, no quiet time. The a/c didn’t get fixed until after the last period, and by that time I couldn’t think straight anymore from the heat. Ended up leaving work late, especially for a Friday…
- I don’t like to walk alone in the dark.
- Would you move half-way across the world if you could?
- Cooking with truffle oil is something to be savored!
After work, the girls and I went out for a girls only dinner, since our boys are out of town for Conner’s first robotics competition with the school’s robotics club. Dinner which was excellent as always, was followed by some yummy frozen yogurt and now, we are (finally) watching “The Fault in our Stars”. A perfect end to a long day and a perfect beginning to the weekend.
Enjoy your weekend peeps!