You guys, can I tell you something? I love clicking on that little “visit site” button when I open my dashboard. I really love the look of my blog right now… I hope, it lasts for a while. 🙂
One week closer to Winter break and I cannot wait. This past week was a little tough since I’ve been dealing with a bit of a head cold and a fuzzy mind because of it. I made it through the week and just want to relax now.
I’m hoping to put up some outside decorations this weekend too. We’ll see. There’s always so much to do and so little time. And hubby’s company Christmas party is tomorrow night – so I have to stop somewhere to find something to wear! Yay me. Just kidding. I’m actually a lit excited to find something pretty to wear. It may be a bit challenging to find something that will keep me warm but that I can also wear when our normal Florida weather returns. I’m thinking layers.
The sky was kinda funky here today. Funky and cool! And yes, I took a picture.
Okay, my mind’s going fuzzy again and wandering off in a million different directions.
Let’s just cut to the chase and join Hilary for some fill in fun!
- I can’t believe ____
- ___ is my favorite ____
- If I could _____ I would be _____
- December is _____
- I can’t believe that there are only 2 1/2 weeks left in this year. I know, I always say that this time of year. But this year just flew by without a second glance.
- Saturday is my favorite day to sleep in. Oh, who am I kidding. I’d sleep in any day if I could!
- If I could write I would be an author, maybe.
- December is a very hectic and stressful month. As much as I love the holidays, decorating the house and sitting by the twinkling lights of the tree, I am not a big fan of some aspects of it!